Sunday, April 3, 2011

Life is all about ... :)

So mine life is ultimately revolving, evolving, changing, pacing, transforming & am liking every moment of this transition phase ... I know it has started with bit of shilly-shallying & I am just oscillating but i will be perfectly fine; rather will be bestest amongst the best after certain period ...

Today I am much more confident to choose whom I want in t my life, what i want to do, what i want to be ,what i want to buy, whether i should go for any investment, whether i need to speak, how to handle people ... & It's all because of the worst phase
of my life just few months back ....

The people who love me, I used to know they are there for me everytime but how much they are important for me & how much I am important for them that I understood in that phase only ... so at this moment I just want to be with them ... I know who are real people now ... & I will decide now whom I want to be with ... Because ultimately this phase made me realise only one thing ... it's your life ... you have to decide how you want to spend this life ... it's not always about others ... soothing them ..be with them

It’s all about your life also ... a very late understood fact ... When you are an anvil, bear; when you are a hammer, strike 1000s times louder & harder especially to those people who bitch about you just because you are unaware about something

Life is again changing ... people whom I love are will be busy ; even I will be busy … but they will take care to see I am atleast fine at every moment of my life ... Life is all about these people of my life … & we owned each other :)


No comments:

Post a Comment