Saturday, April 23, 2011

Battle for your own dreams ...



Things are always been to and fro ... & there is never been an ideal things in my life yet ... But i never expect you to tell me what are my dreams ... I know them ... I need opinions & I have always welcomed them irrespective of situations but i don't need decisions for me .. because I never did it in your case .. I have always give you opinions ... & today I am hurt when you tried to take promise from me about my future .. It's an emotional blackmailing... I will take care ... Rather i have always cared about my loved ones & will always do that .however things will be worse ...

You are showing me only one side of coin which is good ... But you are now showing me another side of the same coin which is much heartbreaking for me ...So let me choose another coin only where i can see my dreams on both sides of the coin & where life is not just about being comfortable ... comfort is important but how much ???... It is not bigger than your dreams ...its not bigger than what you want to be ...


& you are caring about people around me but not about me ... you are caring what other people & you want for me but what about me ? dont you think what I think & what I want are also important ... i can't promise you now anything but i will give you one promise you today I will try my best to take care of my closed ones while reaching my dreams ...


It's me who will take decision because whatever I will do in my life, I will be the one who will face consequences rather I am the one who has faced all consequences of mistakes .. its been alot hard for me also .. but then you have to take risks ... don't you think you are doing the same thing ...what you are facing right now is a tough situation ...but you yourself says na you have to go through all these to see your dreams come true... but when things are coming to me why things are changing ... why i have to take care about consequences .... I will face consequences also for reaching for my dreams ... Some people in life want to be just comfort while some people want something else ... & that something else is always comes with some price .... so let me paid the price when time will come (I am not sure whether that time will also come or not but still you made me think all these stuff ) ... you are just making me afraid of that price ... I have made you understand the same thing so many times ... but you want things which i cant fulfill now ...


I know i have to fight with you when actually things will come in these way but i have to ... because i not only love you but I love my dreams also ... I love my own separate identity also ... I hope one day you will understand my dreams & will allow me to do battle for my own dreams so til that time i will keep mum on those topic because i have learned one thing in life ... love your close ones but same time love yourself also otherwise at the end of life you will curse your close ones only ... & I seriously don't want to curse my closed ones anywhere in my life ... so live it up ...



No comments:

Post a Comment