Saturday, February 5, 2011

Just You ...


Hey Darling you are my love, you are my life ... you are my everything ... & trust me ... you are everything of my life

You made me smile ... you made me laugh ... you made me feel .... you made me understand .... you are core of my life .... & you fill up every pore of my life

you are the one who make me feel ... I am on the top of the world ... I am too good ...I am something & I am incomplete without you ... & you are incomplete without me...

Life without you is heart without beat ... life without you is rainbow without colour & if this life is without you I don't want life ... because every moment spent with you is just too precious, too enjoyable & memorable for my entire life

There is always you in me & me in you & if that is love I am in love ...& I just want to say today I love you ... love you from bottom of my heart & I can't live without you ..

3 comments: