Sunday, November 28, 2010

Me & She ... :)

She was like a vase of flowers always smelled sweet and had the beauty which made you feel awed. Her tender skin was a beauty for which any one wud commit ne kind of sin. Her breath was such that filled the atmosphere with freshness. Darling don’t you feel it sounds as if its juz you ... :)

You make me cry, You make me talk, You make me all that i would have never ever thought

That one kiss makes my life a bliss

Life would be lull if you were not there so very full Where we both exist but with all the zest

Love is what i ever got from love is what i always gave cause i learned this art from you among the entire lot

So dear beauty i love to say this , that you are the one who i had always thought of being along and have all the fun

I am sure our boat will always sail apart where we both will be always remembered as being some one different among the entire lot.

- By someone very special :)

No comments:

Post a Comment