Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Just not feeling & feeling everything .... :)




Friends are asking ... why are you not writing now days ??? ... & I always think whenever they ask , What should I write ??? ... Now soooooooooo many things are going on ... some are positive & some are negative & some are just neutral ... & not feeling to write them at all .....

But 1 thing is for sure ... In this period of "Just not feeling" ... I am feeling everything because everything is being tested ... almost everything ..... my Abilities, Potential, Trust, Honesty, Respect, Relationship, Love, Friendship, Luck, patience ... but I don't want to write about them
because someone has told me, you should not write for momentary feelings ....& may be he is right :)

But I will write for sure ... once all the fog gets clear .... I will write again ... All izz well ...All izz well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment