Monday, April 5, 2010

Again sight of Humanity ....

Dhadhad ... Dhadhad ... Dhadhad ... Dhadhad ... Dhadhad ... Dhadhad ... 5:57 pm ... Slow Borivali local ... Ladies compartment... crowd was denser than bunch of Grapes ( my favo word for crowd of Mumbai local & I love them from bottom of my heart ) ... & I was one of those grapes ... My station came ... How weired, when station comes anxiety always reach to peak .... But that day it was something weired ... something really weired ..... extraordinary ... abnormal .... whatever you can call .......


Station had come still nobody was ready to move ... I was amazed ... was thinking these
Grapes had become mad or what ( was also scared that I will fail to get down at station ) ... but soon I realised that there is a very old lady who is not able to get down & all ladies were helping her to get down safely.... meanwhile i also understood one lady had already got down & ran to driver to halt the train for few more seconds ... & again ....... I have again experienced sight of humanity in those bunch of Grpaes & you must be knowing now why I love these idiotic bunch of grapes (hehhehehe... ) ... after getting down of that old lady , all grapes got down safely on platform along with me :) ....

No comments:

Post a Comment