Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yeh hai Mumbai meri jaan ......

"Aye dil hai mushkil jeena yahan Zara hat ke zara bach ke, yeh hai Mumbai meri jaan"


I born in Mumbai, educated in Mumbai & now .... work in Mumbai & for every moment of life I loved the City from the bottom of my heart. My outsider friends do ask me what is there in Mumbai that you love the city so much .... Rush, traffic, slum, small houses .... ? I generally don't answer this Question because I dont know why do I love the city so much .... Somebody has said I love you because I love you .....may be the same way I love the city ... I love it because I love it.... that's it ....



There is something in this city which always make me feel it's MY city ... my OWN....& I read a news some days before (when the all the politicians are fighting) Asha Bhosale - One of the real Mumbaikars - stated, "Mumbai is for all who work Hard"


& i felt very true .....The city is for all who work hard ... for all who want to walk tirelessly to achieve their dreams... for all who want to grow against every suppression ... for all who want to be Best against every worst ... for all who want to rise up against every fall & for all who think Human is only religion & culture & every Human has right to live in the way he wants. ..... Mumbai is for all of them & all of them are for Mumbai .... !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment