Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pure confessions & Pure heart & Pure people .....& I love them alot !!!

I wanted to write this blog from so many days but however i was not able to write that I guess because today's incident was supposed to happen ...

When there was nothing, i had suggested "him" a movie ( i dont know there was something or not as i dont suggest movies to everybody & imporatant is even he doesn't watch movie on recommentdation of others still he did so dont know ...:D) .... After watching the Movie he said it was just ok ok ... i felt ok ... may be it's not necessary people should like what i like ... & just few days before following conversation occured.

He : " Do you remember that movie you had recommended me ? "

I : " yes, you didn't like it much, no ? "

He : " Actually i had liked that movie alot but didnt say that " .....

i asked him "y so?" he said " juz ego" ....His expressions were mellow.

I asked him mischievously, " So What happened now ? How did you feel to tell me this thing now at these hrs ? "

He said, " now there is no ego. I can't keep my ego high infront of you " .... i was amazed ..started laughing .... rather cant say what was that feeling .... but i had liked that confession ....soemthing Pure ... a pure confession i felt ......

& today same thing happened & i again experienced a pure confession....
My mom .... an integral part of mine ... a person who can understand every feeling of mine without saying a single word ..... but then i have heard somewhere "those closest to you hurt you the most" ...& Mom did it today ...it was something deep wound ...... quite ....quite deep cut ....
I call my mom " branded " ..... bcause she fixed perectly into the phrase " simple living, high thinking" but when thinking got so higher sometimes she doesn't understnad it hurts ...... even i was angry ..... I said " Fine, from now onwards i wont pick up a single call from you unless & untill i get a good job" & i left my home without saying a single word ....tried to call "him" ( something inner voice told me to call him because i knew what i was doing is wrong & he will make me understand this thing but i wanted him to make me understand rather than understanding myself) ..... but he didnt pick up .... i cried ... the entire road i was crying.....dont know why ......
I sat in thane bus but was still feeling low & after some time he called me & tried to make me understand . I did listen to him but was not agree with him .... it was deep hurt ....quite deep .... but he knows how to cheer me up ..... ( i know he exactly knows how to make me happy )
When i was talking with him Mom called thrice & even dad .... but i didnt pick up ..... When i reached office ...my boss was behind but dont know what happened i picked up her call. She was crying .... " why are you not picking up call? you know how i am? How could you say this Dont call me ever ? I did mistake but then ....( She was crying that time also ... ) " . i said, " hmmm ...बस आता ... विसरून जा ... dont take tension & dont cry ok ..... i have picked up your call ... & i am fine " ...... i smiled .... she also smiled .... I said " chal my boss is just behidn me . Will talk to you later. & take your breakast now ( i know she had not a single bite without talking to me ) " ..... & again i had same feeling .....soemthing Pure ... a pure confession ......
Both persons are (& will )so important for me .... n i felt there is lot pure ..... Pure confessions & Pure heart & Pure people .....& i understood why do i love them alot !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment