Thursday, December 31, 2009

A blessing ..... which stunned me !!!

Today is a strong urge to write this ( the urge was so much that i kept my pending blog also aside & writing this ) ..... My building ....means it's not about that building only its all about memories i do have in this building .......since from age of five i am here .....Most of the building people are still same except few new ones .......
Strange thing is that there is one flat in our building where people used to keep on changing but this time in last few years same people living ....A Marwadi family (no offences please) ... a typical one .....lot of cillamchilli ..... A big family ..... Means family is actually small .....Dad , mom , 2 sons, 1 daughter & yeah there is one Granny (Dadi) also but their relatives are so much frequent visitors that i first used to think they all live together :) ......

So the story was abt the granny .. juz at the ground floor of our building there is one place to sit where she sits everyday & whenever I enter my building she is there most of the times . I do give her a big smile ( i myself dont knwo why but it's quite spontaneous or may be just a kind of respect .... dont know much as i never thought over that ) irrepsective of i am tired, having heavy luggage , talking on cell or any excuse but neither i dared to speak with her ( one reason is i can't understand marwadi properly ) nor she tried. It is juz that she always raises her hand for blessing ( dur se hi) .......

But suddenly i felt something differnt day before yesterday ( kind of happy as after 4 days "we" were meeting) ..... As ususal i entered the building gate & as usual she blessed me & suddenly i felt the blessing has something quite pure .....means blessing is never an impure but still something different essence, something quite secret ( like me standing in front of SunGod & he is allowing to absorb as much as energy i can for rejuvenation) .... but i had same feeling when my parents ( especialy when my mom blesses me in differnt way - she taps her hand twice on my head; without that her blessing doesnt complete ..... Strange but true .....hehehhe ), my 2 school teachers & my Granny ( Nani) do bless me & now same feeling for this old lady also ..... god knows how come .....

No comments:

Post a Comment