Friday, September 11, 2009

Omens & Patience !!!

I am juz free nowdays ( jobless you see :P) ..... Come on yaar i am juz a human being & not an iron machine ..... so nothing wrong in having little bit disturbed feeling from ever smiling Girls, isn't it ??? :P ........
but from yesterday itself I was feeling quite positive & only one word was stirring, rather screeming in my brain n mind is PATIENCE .... all people around me were telling me to have patience ......... As soon as i turned on my lappy today, i got the upadate that one of my friends had written blog on Patience ( don't be surprised .... its not new for me to think about something & life makes that thing appear in front of me..... so dont worry :) ) He had mentioned 2 quotes "The art of PATIENCE is not much about how long one can wait, but it is about how one behaves while waiting...!!! " "He that can have Patience, can have what he will”-Benjamin Franklin

It reminded me The alchemist ( one of the best books i ever read & one of the most important things which have great impact on my life ) & also about Omens ......."In order to find the treasure, you will have to follow the omens. God has prepared a path for everyone to follow. You just have to read the omens that he left for you. Learn to recognize omens, and follow them. Relaxed and unhurried, he resolved that he would walk through the narrow streets of Tangier. Only in that way would he be able to read the omens."

Yesterday only Shrikant (one of the persons who is more than a friend, a guide for me ) was surprised by my observation power of recognizing connection between Sami & Romi at first sight itself ........ but i know it's not observation power only but the language of world somehow i feel i do understnd .... & now I guess omens are telling me to have pateince but try not only every right thing but try to do every possible thing in a right way .......... :-)

1 comment:

  1. The Alchemist has worked his magic on more than one person... I've seen him protray me as Santiago too... but for all he says, the language of the world is one but thing- bee-yoo-tiful.

    ReplyDelete